Drilling Machine:Radial Drilling Machine,Types, Working Principle,Construction, Mechanism


Drilling Machine: It is a machine which is used to drill the holes on the components or workpiece with the help of drill bits. The drill bits are also called as Multi-point cutting tools which can have their rapid impact on the Material Removal Rate(MRR) i.e. a single point cutting tool(like the one used in a lathe […]


Read more

Tools Used in Agriculture


Traditional trucks and tractors and the various implements they pull have saved countless hours of labor and will continue to do so. Now, however, the smaller, lighter versions have become affordable even for hobby farmers. Someone will always need a pruner or post-hole digger. And can you call yourself a farmer without a pitchfork, hay […]


Read more

The Uses of Precious Metals & Platinum in Aviation


Precious metals such as gold and silver find use in the aviation industry, as does platinum. The industry uses these metals in the manufacture of aircraft engines, as well as in the manufacture of smaller engine parts. It is possible to recover precious metals from aircraft engines and engine parts, after airline managements scraps these […]


Read more

TOP 10 FACTS ABOUT U.S. AEROSPACE & DEFENSE:


The U.S. Aerospace & Defense (A&D) industry supports 2.4 million U.S. jobs, which represents approximately 2% of the nation’s total employment base and 13% of the nation’s manufacturing workforce.  End-use manufacturers of A&D systems accounted for 35% (845,000) of total industry jobs, while the industry’s supply chain accounted for the remaining 65%, or 1.6 million jobs. In 2016, the U.S. Aerospace & Defense […]


Read more

6 Emerging Aerospace Technologies You’ll Want to Know About


Over the past few years, the aerospace industry has seen countless innovations coming to fruition with many more on the horizon. Here are six emerging aerospace technologies you’ll want to know about: 1. Zero-Fuel Aircraft The idea of a zero-fuel aircraft has gained a lot of traction recently in both civil and commercial sectors. The […]


Read more

High Demand Creates Growth in Aerospace Industry


The combined results of a strong global growth of both passenger and freight air transport demand followed by strong demand for new aircraft and increasing competition between aircraft manufacturers should point to a robust aerospace market for years to come. Multiple market forces are working to the advantage of the aviation market, representing a significant […]


Read more

Top 5 Skills Every CNC Machinist Should Master


Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining has become the most popular method in manufacturing precision parts. The evolution of this technology led to the creation of a new profession: the CNC machinist. Nowadays the CNC machine operator is one of the most sought positions in the job market.  Modern machine operators are required to master old […]


Read more

5 Benefits of Using CNC Machining Technology


CNC machining has become a staple in the manufacturing industry. An ever-growing number of machine shops are adopting this form of machining in their operations. Although many machinists have become accustomed to this form of machining, not all of them are aware of the logic behind it. Here are the main benefits of using CNC […]


Read more

Tips to Save Money on Your Next CNC Milling Project


CNC milling is not a cheap process. Machine shop owners are well aware of that and know that each shop operation needs to be carefully planned. Understanding what factors lead to high costs, and identify a way to minimize or avoid them, is key to maximize efficiency and margins. Some of the most common cost-increasing […]


Read more

Why Is U.S. Automotive Manufacturing Strong Right Now?


Automotive OEMs and their suppliers are investing in retooling and improving facilities to increase productivity and improve efficiency. Notable OEM spending programs include $1.4 billion for a transmission plant in Livonia, Michigan; $200 million for an assembly plant in Avon Lake, Ohio; $75 million for an engine plant in Trenton, Michigan; $1 billion to retool […]


Read more
© 2018 Toolcraft, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Sitemap